Today I started a new project on Github, setting up the initial boilerplate, the README, hosting, and project management.
Normally I would use Trello for something like this, but I saw that Github had a Projects tab now, and I like most of what they do, so I figured I’d give it a shot.
I’ve finally found a dark theme that I like, darksimplicity. I’ll still want to simplify the fonts a bit, and definitely turn up the contrast on headers, but I think it’s a significant improvement already.
Here’s a quick tip if you’ve ever struggled with an excluded file or directory in git, but couldn’t find the offending line in your
It’s time to pull all my various accounts into one place, and this is going to be the one.
I’ve pulled my one unfinished blogpost off the site, as it was only up so I had something to test my Hugo theme with.
I’ve now placed it back in my actions list along with a rough outline. The previous version was trying to be and say too much at once; I’ve now condensed my thoughts into a clear, logical outline that should hopefully read a bit better.